NATS (the UK’s leading provider of air traffic control services) approached us to create a VR experience to show all of the services they provide.
We came up with a sci-fi themed, futuristic laboratory that had different sections for each product.
- A scaled down model version of Heathrow airport complete with several airplanes flying around the room. Everything is interactable and displays more information when selected.
- An Air Traffic Control Tower with several screens showing an airport selected by the user
- A product station displaying everything NATS can offer with detailed descriptions
- A Video Player with their most recent videos on the future of airspace as well as what they’re currently working on
- Finally hub stations with access to other NATS VR experiences